To view the list of oral presentations, please click here to see the online Itinerary Planner
Oral Presentation Guidelines:
- Oral presentations will last 10 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion
- Company logos may not be dsiplayed on the slides.
- Presenters must submit their presentation to the Speaker Ready Room at least 24 hours prior to their presentation
- Highly recommended fonts to use: Times New Roman, Arial, and Tahoma.
- We only supply fonts that are included in the base installation of Windows.
- Usage of fonts not included in Windows can lead to words that bleed into graphics or bullet points that may be of the wrong style.
If you have any questions about oral presentations, please contact Michelle Tidwell in the Executive Officer at email@example.com