To assist our guests in defraying the costs of participation at the 14th International Conference on Schizophrenia Research in Orlando, Florida, we have developed a way to share information for guests seeking a roommate to share hotel costs. Please follow the instructions below to access our online Roommate Bulletin Board.
How to access the ICOSR Roommate Bulletin Board
Enter the Bulletin Board below and select “Sign in and apply for membership: If you don’t have a Google account, you will need to create one.
- Once you have applied for membership, you will receive a confirmation. Click “Continue” at the bottom of the confirmation page. You will also receive an email confirmation and need to activate your account.
- Once in the site, choose how you desire to follow the group and hit “Join Group”.
- You may now hit “= new post” to leave the following information on the bulletin board if you are looking for a roommate:
- Arrival Date
- Departure Date
- Smoking Preference
- Other Specifications
- Contact Information
- Once you have decided on a roommate, you must decide who will make the reservation and secure it with their credit card. Once on-site, both parties will need to go to the front desk at the hotel to split the charges.
- If both roommates have already secured a reservation, one roommate can change their reservation to add the other person. If the roommate has secured a reservation, they should cancel that individual reservation at this time.
- Once you have found a roommate, please delete your information from this bulletin board.
For further instructions and screen shots, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
By clicking the link below, I acknowledge that ICOSR and its registration/housing vendor are making this roommate referral service available to attendees of the 2013 International Congress on Schizophrenia Research and that neither party has pre-screened or done any background checks on any of the persons identified as possible roommates. I agree to hold harmless ICOSR and its registration/housing vendor from any loss, liability, cost or damage that arises from the pairing of roommates or negligent or tortuous conduct of any individual that is selected to be my roommate under this referral service.
LINK TO BULLETIN BOARD