Poster Symposium and General Poster Presentation
- Posterboard size is: 4′ high x 8′ wide landscape (approximately 1.22 x 2.44 meters). Your poster is not required to be any particular size, shape, or style, but cannot exceed the size of the board.
- Posters should be available for viewing from 8.00 am – 6.00 pm on the assigned date. Please remove your poster at the end of the day. All remaining posters at the Congress end will be discarded.
- The author(s) attends the poster from 12.00 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.
- Your date of presentation and poster board location number is available on the Itinerary Planner.
- It is your responsibility to notify the co-authors of your abstract presentation date.
All oral presenters are required to check in with the Speaker Ready Room at least 24 hours in advance of presentation.
PRG Presents will be handling presentation uploads for all oral presentations, including Symposia, Workshops, Afternoon Oral Sessions, and Plenary presentations. Invites will be sent to the email address provided during abstract submission in February 2013. If you have not received an invitation to upload your presentation by 01 March, please contact PRG staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More specific information regarding oral presentation guidelines may be found here