ACCME AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ compliance requires disclosure information be included for each author of an abstract. The submitting author will be responsible for including all authors’ disclosure information. Please ensure that your submission does not contain spelling, grammar, or scientific errors as it will be reproduced and published exactly as submitted.
Most submissions will be single ABSTRACTS of a scientific project or experiment. These abstracts are requested in the usual format containing a description of the project or experiment, the new data generated, and an interpretation of the results. Any final data can be added to the presentation prior to the Congress, but the concept cannot be appreciably different from that of the original Abstract. Abstract presentations will make up the lunch-time Poster Sessions and the afternoon thematic Oral Sessions. Poster presentations are scheduled for the daily three hour lunch-time and each afternoon oral presentation is 12-15 minutes long. The Program Committee will review and organize these submissions.
- One abstract may not be presented more than once, even across presentation types; e.g. Oral/Poster and Symposium.
- Abstracts should consist of new data; not be previously presented data, whether at this meeting or another.
- A reanalysis of an already -presented study or of a new aspect of the study is acceptable. For example, the presentation of the secondary outcome measures or the metabolic data is considered well within the concept of a new presentation.
- A first author may submit only one abstract to be reviewed for Oral or Poster presentation. The same author may be included on multiple submissions.
- Click for submission formatting instructions.
Click on the Submit Abstract button below
to be directed to ICOSR Abstract Central
Submissions will be accepted
Wednesday 18 July 2012
Wednesday 19 September 2012